Influenster

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cheyenne's Designs Mineral Makeup Review

I was so excited to get my package from Cheyenne's Designs! I received the Mineral Kit #1. Here is what is included in this kit:


1 foundation
1 blush
1 setting powder 
3 mineral eyeshadows

I got my foundation in Moonkissed for fair-light. This has pink undertones and has a slight shimmer.This foundation has great coverage and really makes your skin look great! 



MV Setting Powder- sets foundation and absorbs oils throughout the day without making skin dry. This really helped hold my makeup in place. I even used it to set my liquid foundation, and it worked beautifully.




I got my blush in Alluring which is actually a light pink highlighter. It has just the right amount of shimmer. If you have a darker skin tone, I would recommend getting a darker shade of blush, I am fair and I use this as a highlighter for my cheekbones.


For my eyeshadows I got: Pixie MeMe Purple- a lavender with a slight shimmer. This is a beautiful light purple.


Bright Eyes- white shimmer/highlighter. This is an amazing highlighter for just under the brow bone, in the inner tear duct of the eye, and even along the cheekbones. It really catches the light and brings a beautiful glow wherever applied.



Champagne- light pink bronze with brown undertones and sparkle. This is my favorite thing in the whole kit! I love the color and appearance of this shadow on my eyelids! It is the perfect champagne color. I got compliments on how blue/green my eyes looked while I was wearing this shadow. I have worn it everyday since I got my package, with browns, pinks, and even black smokey eye looks! This one is a "MUST HAVE."


I just applied my moisturizer/base to my face first. Second I applied a little concealer to my under eyes, but it is not needed, then I applied the Moonkissed foundation with a kabuki brush in circular motions all over my face. I then applied a little of my own blush to my cheeks and then the MV setting powder with a large fluffy brush. I then used the Alluring blush/highlighter to highlight my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose, and little of my own bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks. I really enjoyed the way my skin looked and felt while wearing these products. My skin feels great after wearing them, not oily, dry, and no breakouts. I have very sensitive skin, so no breakouts is an amazing thing for me! I will say this again, my very favorite product in the whole kit is the Champagne eyeshadow shade! This is a beautiful color!

Debbie is really amazing at what she does! She grinds the minerals herself to make her own, never repackaged from other companies, shades! She even offers $1 samples so that you can make sure you get the right foundation shade before buying the full priced package. Oh, and shipping is FREE!! You can check her out here: Cheyenne's Designs.

I really loved these mineral products, and I know you will too!!!

I received these products, but these opinions are my own, professionally based opinions. I was in no way compensated for this review, other than receiving the kit to try and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment