Influenster

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Serum- Longer and Thicker Eyelashes?????



I am so excited that I received a complimentary Fysiko Eyelash Serum to try from Influenster!! I have the shortest, blonde eyelashes known to man! I cannot leave the house without at least 2 coats of mascara, otherwise I look like I have no eyelashes. This eyelash serum claims to "Grow fuller and longer lashes in 6 weeks." I have read that you can see results in as little as 3 weeks, but that the average is 6 weeks, and you should use it for at least 16 weeks. I have been using it for 1 week, and my husband says my lashes look a little longer, but I really haven't noticed a significant difference yet. I will keep posting as the 16 weeks continues, and I will take pics to compare to my before picture. Here is what I am starting with (there is still a little mascara left from the night before, naughty I know!):

So far it has been super easy to use, it is applied like a liquid eyeliner along the top lashes. In the information pamphlet it says to use up to 2 times a day, but for sensitive skin use it 1 time a day. I have been using it 1 time a day due to my severely sensitive skin and have had no problems. I have noticed my eyelids have been slightly itchy, but no redness or swelling of any kind. I will keep you updated along the way! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will see first results by week 4-6 and amazing results on week 16! Try to take close up pictures of each eye separate with eyes open and closed... You will be amazed how long your eyelashes will grow by week 16

    ReplyDelete