Influenster

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Serum- Start of Week #3 Results......

This is a review of the Fysiko Eyelash Serum that I received free of charge from Influenster to try and review. So here we are at the middle of week 3, and I can truly say I am noticing changes in my eyelashes. I apply the serum once daily, it says you can twice but due to my sensitive skin I choose to only do it 1 time, and I have had no reactions. I have not noticed any swelling or discoloration in my eyelids, which some have reported. This may be due to the fact that I do only one application, but I am not sure about that. I have noticed some lengthening, and just a slight bit of thickening. Here is the photo for week #3:
Don't mind the bags under my eyes, busy mommy to 2 little ones and no sleep! This is with mascara, my eyelashes are very blonde and you would not be able to see them without it. LOL! I will continue to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment