Influenster

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Serum- 11 Week Update

This is a review of the Fysiko Eyelash Serum that I received free of charge from Influenster to try and review. So here we are at the end of week #11, and what do I have????? Noticeably longer lashes!!! I am so excited to see real improvement to the length of my eyelashes. I have noticed a slight bit of thickening, but most of the change has been to the length of my lashes. The last time I updated was in the middle of week #3, and I had already noticed length, that has continued to improve. I mentioned a slight irritation to my eyelid, that stopped at about week #5 and I have had no other "side effects." I still have had no change in eyelid color, no darkening, and there has been no change to my eye color.  

Here is my before pic:                                   



                                                                                    Short,  stubby lashes.



And here are my week 11 results:


                                                                                            Longer Lashes!
                                                                                          Open Wide!!
                                                                                         Side view.
 


I am supposed to keep using this for 16 full weeks, so I will continue to keep you updated on my progress!! Thanks for reading.




Visit the Fysiko site here!
What others are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment