Influenster

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You!!!

Being a mom is the most rewarding, hard, and satisfying job there is, but sometimes we need a hobby. I was so nervous and excited to start doing videos on youtube so that I could take my passion and love for all things beauty to others. When I worked in a salon I felt like I was helping others to look and feel their best and I wanted to feel that way again. I just wanted to say thank you to my subscribers who have given me a chance and to all those who have watched my videos. I know I am just starting out and have a lot to learn, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank those who have reached out to me and let me know that what I am doing is helping them to look and feel their best. Thank you so much! I can't wait to keep bringing you more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment