Influenster

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Big Hero 6 Viewing Party- Disney Side @Home Celebration!

I was so excited to be chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration again this year and receive a box full of awesome things to throw a great party! If you missed the post about all the contents of the box just click here.  This year we decided to throw not just one party, but 2!!! The first of which was a Big Hero 6 viewing party for the release of the movie. Here are some of the things we did to celebrate one our family's favorite Disney movies!

 I printed out some Baymax faces and laid plastic wrap over them and traced his eyes in melted chocolate and then used royal icing to fill in his face.

Then I transferred the royal icing faces to some yummy sugar cookies to get the perfect Baymax cookies! :)
 This was my first attempt at cake "carving" and decorating. I printed a template of Suited up Baymax and cut my cake to the shape. I used Twizzlers and some melted chocolate for the details.


 The menu was very laid back and casual, a BBQ!! We enjoyed grilling out in the beautiful weather and then after dinner we were all set for the main event, the MOVIE!



 We snacked on cake and cookies while enjoying Big Hero 6 on the big screen!



Oh, and we had fresh popped popcorn as well! Honey Lemon couldn't resist!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment