Influenster

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Disney Side @Home Celebration

I was so excited to learn that my family was selected to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration again this year! We were so honored to participate last year and this year is no different! What this involves is throwing a party for friends and family that showcases your own personal Disney Side. I was sent a box full of goodies to help out with the party! We received the Cars Preschool party kit and my 4 year old couldn't have been more thrilled! We are still in the process of throwing the party, due to some family illness, but are hoping to have it this weekend! :) 



 Here is a picture of the contents of the kit I received for throwing a Disney Side @Home Celebration.


 Here is a close up of the goodies for the grown ups! I received delicious Twinnings Tea, Wisk Laundry detergent, HP photo packs, chore charts, Pin The Smile on Mickey, luggage tags, planning info, and much more!





Here are some of the goodies for the boys and to help throw the perfect party! Cupcake tower, decorations, cups, plates, napkins, table cloth, treat boxes, sandwich bags, sprinkles, cake mix, cake pan, place mats, coloring book, crayons, stickers, bingo game, puzzle, watch, and my son's very favorite thing the Mega Bloks Hot Wheels truck!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment