Influenster

Thursday, July 13, 2017

ShopPinkBlush.com Maxi Dresses Review

I had a very special convention over the weekend, and I wanted to look stylish, pulled together, and still be comfortable. So, when I had the opportunity to work with ShopPinkBlush.com I jumped at the chance! This trendy online boutique offers clothing for women of all shapes and sizes, as well as those expecting. As a plus sized women, it can often be hard to find a maxi dress that is flattering as well as long enough for my 5' 9" height. I decided to test out 2 of their maxi dresses to see if they would meet my basic needs, while still being stylish.

My first choice was this Pink Floral Draped Maxi Dress. I got it in an XL in the Women's section of the website. In the description it is described as a maternity dress, but I didn't realize this until after I got it. It could work as a maternity dress, but it definitely does not look like I was wearing one, like when the front is longer than back. I loved the length on this dress and how it cinched in around the smallest part of my waist. The fabric was soft and comfortable and wrinkle free, which was great since I would be sitting for a major portion of the day. The pink in this dress is so bright and vibrant, something that the website's picture didn't truly do justice to. I received many compliments on the day I wore this dress!



My next choice was this teal and dark blue short sleeved maxi. I got a large in this style because it seemed a little more flowy through the waist and not as snug as the pink maxi, and it worked perfectly for me. This dress was so comfortable! The material was a little heavier than the first dress, but it was still completely doable, even in this 90+ degree Florida heat! I opted for short sleeves on this one, and I love how flattering they are on my broad arms. I managed to stay cool, comfortable, and still look stylish. This dress also was wrinkle free! This dress was a tad longer than the other, but still perfect for me while wearing flat sandals, but if you are a little shorter than me you will probably have to wear some sort of heel of wedge with this one. I got a lot of compliments on this one too! I think the contrast of the bright teal flowers against the dark blue background was stunning!




Both of these dresses feel like great quality pieces that I know I will get tons of use out of! So there you have it, my opinion of the 2 maxi dresses I tried out from ShopPinkBlush.com! Although I was sent these dresses for review, all of the thoughts and opinions are 100% mine and true! I will be doing a maxi dress try on haul on my Youtube channel soon, so look out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment