Influenster

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm in love! One n' Only Argan Oil Review

I have heard a lot about Moroccan oil and the effects of it when used on your hair and decided to try it myself. I chose One n' Only Argan Oil, which I purchased at Sally Beauty Supply for around $3.00, through an online promotion. It can be purchased regularly at Sally Beauty Supply for around $10.00. Don't let the price scare you away from giving this a try, a little goes a LOOONNNGGG way! I love this product!!

My hair has a tendency to be very frizzy and dry, but when I used this product on my damp hair, it made it much more manageable and gave it lots of shine. I will warn you, however, if you have oily hair or very vine hair you will want to use this product sparingly and ONLY on the ends of your hair! If you get this product to far up on your hair, like on the scalp, it will give your hair an oily appearance so make sure you use a dime sized amount in your hand and only apply to the ends, then comb through.

I also tried this on my little girl who has curly hair that has a tendency to "poof," and this product really helped to "shape" her curls and made it much easier to comb through her hair after bath time! There is a smell to this product, almost tropical, so if you are smell sensitive this may not work for you. It can also be used on dry hair, but I prefer to use it on damp/towel dried hair before styling. Would be great for curly hair to help shape the curls better, but also worked amazingly for my straight blow dried hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment