Influenster

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review-$1 Eleylash Curler from Elf at Target

My old eyelash curler finally broke on me, so when I was at Target the other day I decided to give this one a try. It is made by the brand ELF, which means eyes*lips*face, and is $1. Most of elf's products are only $1 but some of them are sets with multiple items from $3-$5. I have tried elf in the past from their online store, and really do like their makeup so I decided to try this.  First let me say that my eyelashes are short and BLONDE, so this is a necessary item in my makeup bag! I really like the feel of this product in my hands, it feels very sturdy for a product that is  $1. I usually use the Revlon one, and I like this one much better. I have been using this one for over a week now, everyday, and have yet to "pinch" my eyelids, which was a daily occurrence with my other one. It has a great "spring" kind of action so that it doesn't just close on you until you are ready with your lashes properly placed in the clamp. I really like the result as well, nice curled lashes that last. So, for the money, you can't go wrong with the ELF Eyelash Curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment