Influenster

Monday, November 8, 2010

Revamp!!!

I have taken a break from my blog, due to the delivery of my beautiful baby boy, but I am back! I have decided to revamp my site! I still enjoy a good deal, but my passion is really for all things hair and crafts! I want to let others in on some of the great little secrets and products for hair that I have learned and come across while working with my own hair as well as many others! I am going to do reviews of products that I am currently trying, as well as things I have tried and loved,  and the things I don't love. If there is anything you would like me to review for you or show you how to do, please feel free to ask. I am also going to be posting some great crafting projects here as well. I really hope you join me on this fun journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment