Influenster

Friday, August 26, 2011

Egg Hair Mask!

This mask will help restore your hair's moisture and protein, and all these ingredients can be found in your kitchen!

1 egg
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tbs Mayo

Take all the ingredients and whip them until the mixture is a little creamy, I added the Mayo because it helped make the mixture more creamy, Mayo is just egg and oil anyway.  Apply this mixture to dry hair for the best results. I used a plastic bag to wrap my hair in, but if you have a plastic shower cap that would work best. The heat from your scalp will cause this to drip, so have a tissue or towel ready.  Let it sit on your hair for about 15-20 mins and then wash with a mild shampoo and finish with conditioner. Style as usual.

The egg in this mask helps restore protein and the olive oil helps restore moisture! This is good for all hair types and lengths.


1 comment:

  1. I love these home beauty remedies. We used mayonaise on one of the girl's hair before to help get rid of hair lice. Ewww gross I know - but it's something we may have to deal with when we have kids. Anyway, I was so amazed by how moistured her hair was afterward. Even after using those other harsh treatments on her. I am stopping by from VB and hope you'll head over to About A Mom to say hi.

    ReplyDelete